Search Our Site

 Contact Us: 01473 216950     Email:


If you’re looking to buy a new home or remortgage your current property and you’re self-employed, we’re here to help you. Being self-employed means that mortgage lenders will require proof of your income. This would be in the form of your accounts and tax returns over a 2 or 3-year period. If you have less than 2 years’ accounts, there are still lenders in the market who will consider you.

Our experienced team of Mortgage Advisers can talk you through the process (a process they’ve been through many times), advise you on the best lender to suit your needs and advise you on how much you can borrow. What’s more, we’ll complete all the paperwork for you and liaise with your lender and solicitor to ensure the process is as stress-free and streamlined as possible. Call our friendly team at Wolsey Mortgage Company on 01473 216950 or email


Need Help? Call Us at:
01473 216950

For expert advice about Mortgages, Life Insurance,
Building and Contents, contact us today.

Get in Touch

Ipswich Head Office

3 Sorrel Horse Mews
Grimwade Street


01473 216950

Cambridge Office

Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge
Kings Hedges Road


Get in Touch

We’d love to hear what you’re looking for. Mortgages, insurance or any of our specialist products.

Fill in your details below and one of our experts will be in contact.

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please write a subject for your message.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input

Think carefully about securing other debts against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other debt secured on it. 

There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances and the amount of research and administration required but will be a maximum of £275, payable on production of mortgage offer.

The information contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore intended for consumers based in the UK

Wolsey Mortgage Company is registered in England, (Company No. 10803479) and is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd. of St Johns Court, 70 St Johns Close, Knowle, B93 0NH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 649443).

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let.

For expert advice about Mortgages, Life Insurance, Building and Contents, contact us today.